Pages: 1 2
Egg's List of Beaten Games
msgPostMarch 10, 2017, 09:07
msg

Big Boss
March 14, 2013, 07:50
Normal topicEgg's List of Beaten Games

Old habits die hard.

I tried to grow up, sucked at it, so gave up.

Bow down before me you peasant!

Dogshit > OoT

VladoPostMarch 10, 2017, 12:41
Vlado

Administrator
March 12, 2013, 21:40

I've probably beaten a few hundred... Even if we counted arcade games, I doubt I'd get anywhere near Ertyu's 1000+, though.

ertyu1978PostMarch 11, 2017, 17:50

Big Boss
March 20, 2013, 20:30

i aall ready told you most of the games ive beaten are moslty sports and fighting games other gmes ive beten on easy moe

BlackscarPostSeptember 9, 2018, 10:53
Blackscar

Big Boss
February 17, 2017, 03:59

Um I had a goal of beating 10 or 12 games this year ... or was that last year? I think it was last year so I probably didn't meet my goal. :lol:

Nice list Egg had too bad he can't continue it now.

rockshardPhDPostSeptember 9, 2018, 13:56
rockshardPhD

Big Boss
January 6, 2017, 07:02

I love how he couldn't be arsed to organize the list by system or alphabetically or anything.

BlackscarPostSeptember 12, 2018, 00:34
Blackscar

Big Boss

Sometimes (or oftentimes) I wish I had the memory of God like today, I'm trying to ****ing remember a certain classmate from childhood. I don't remember their exact name. I just remember their general appearance and some school activities we did together and some of the outrageous things they did. I even messaged a person on Facebook and asked if they were the person I was looking for and they said "I don't think so". :lol:

It's the same with video games and video game (MMO/Steam/Online/PSN/Xbox Live) friends. Unless you record them all down in a journal or something you're probably going to forget something later on and then spend an inordinate amount of time trying to remember it all.

So that's why I need keystroke logging, mouse finger and other input capturing software to record my whole history, so I can recall everything! :lol: Of course, everyone also has things they prefer to forget/hide/keep secret/suppress and not reveal to everyone (like passwords to hackers :lol: )

But sometimes I feel the annoyance of forgetting something is worse than revealing your secrets to everyone or just not having a nice automatically created log for yourself. Blackscar typed bla bla bla bla bla at this time, moved his mouse to this position, clicked the left or right mouse button this many times.

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-many-key-presses-and-mouse-clicks-you-perform-day

Hundreds of popular websites are recording your keystrokes and mouse clicks
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/websites-record-keystroke/

http://www.wellnomics.com/assets/Uploads/WorkPace/News/Wellnomics-white-paper-Comparison-of-Computer-Use-across-different-Countries.pdf

So that's 1237600 keystrokes a year and 384800 mouseclicks a year. Not bad. That wouldn't use up too much storage these days. Unlike video and audio recordings of your whole year that would probably be a bit more. :lol:

BlackscarPostSeptember 12, 2018, 01:05
Blackscar

Big Boss

O I forgot to say, in case you're wondering why I just don't "use a yearbook" to remember that classmate deal. #1 I don't remember where they are stored. #2 it was a summer school session and I don't believe the schools make "yearbooks" just for summer school. :lol:

Remembering events without names attached to them is so annoying ... and eventually I'll probably forget the faces too at this rate. :lol:

Now back to Egg's list. Maybe he was organizing his list by best to worst. Eh? Persona 3 on top?

rockshardPhDPostSeptember 12, 2018, 19:54
rockshardPhD

Big Boss
January 6, 2017, 07:02

oh, good point. He probably started by just copy-pasting his all time favorites and removing the ones he didn't beat.

My sis has me paranoid about entering my bank information online. There was a time some identity thief in another part of the country withdrew all her money. We have no idea how they got her info so now she tells me to always pay with cash and never to buy online. I'm not as cautious as she is..

however I fucked up and download a bad version of CDisplay one time that put some add-ons in Chrome. I removed them of course but there was a time a week or two later another add-on popped up HOW THE FUCK. now for the rest of my life I will have a nagging feeling that my Chrome might be bugged with something. Isn't that just great? Hackers deserve to get fucked up btw. (though maybe it was simply ads, kinda like how antivirus software might want you to install something to help offset their costs.. however it wasn't a trusted source doing it)

BlackscarPostSeptember 12, 2018, 21:03
Blackscar

Big Boss

Well I guess I have to spread more paranoia today ... kind of like that time about your game (supposedly a false positive) :lol:

What I heard about hackers was that they'll wait and be patient to hack you sometimes when they know you're rich or have a plump bank (or crypto or Paypal or etc etc.) account to pluck. What's the point of hacking a bank account with only $1 right?

Best practices to back up your data https://www.techrepublic.com/article/world-backup-day-best-practices-to-backup-your-data/

As for bugs, well it's not just software but hardware too. That's what we get for trusting people to make devices and programs for us to use. :lol:

Now I got the urge to ... buy another hard drive. :lol:

BlackscarPostSeptember 12, 2018, 21:11
Blackscar

Big Boss

I don't like using cloud storage or online backups but it is very good to have offsite non-primary storage in case of natural disasters, physical thefts and robberies and that sort of thing.

I'll probably be researching backup processes (on YouTube) for the next few days now to find more optimal/best practices.

BlackscarPostSeptember 12, 2018, 21:22
Blackscar

Big Boss

This video for example

is too simplistic. Yes, it shows you how to make backups. But it doesn't show you how to access them or what they look like.

How to use Windows 10's File History backup feature https://www.pcworld.com/article/2974385/windows/how-to-use-windows-10s-file-history-backup-feature.html via @pcworld

Pages: 1 2

Latest Posts:

Gaming News by: BlackscarSeptember 25, 2018, 23:17
The Future of Gamingby: BlackscarSeptember 21, 2018, 07:59
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.134 seconds.
  • RSS Shootbox

ertyu1978
    (Monday, Sep 17. 2018 17:57)
    ok then what ever my nomations are Dante Tifa Aya Vergil Nero Jill Chris Carmen Meg maan x Zeldaa chun li Snake Claire leon Lightining yuna Pech Kasumi sonya and Mai im not nomation no kirby charcters
    ertyu1978
    (Monday, Sep 17. 2018 17:58)
    and we dont need to see kirby in the contest anyway vs Dante case we know dante woud win
    rockshardPhDrockshardPhD
    (Monday, Sep 17. 2018 18:34)
    Nice. I can’t even think of 20 characters I would want to nominate.
    VladoVlado
    (Tuesday, Sep 18. 2018 12:25)
    Good nominations, Ertyu! :)
    ertyu1978
    (Tuesday, Sep 18. 2018 18:18)
    y ok then thanks just let me knows when contest start and ill take care of the battle pics
    ertyu1978
    (Wednesday, Sep 19. 2018 20:11)
    next match up please hows bout boxing match pics
    VladoVlado
    (Thursday, Sep 20. 2018 10:33)
    I’ll put the matches up, don’t worry about it. But let me know when you can make polls.
    ertyu1978
    (Friday, Sep 21. 2018 17:50)
    ok well do i all ready mde up todays poll
    ertyu1978
    (Friday, Sep 21. 2018 17:51)
    hows about boxing match pics [reply]
    VladoVlado
    (Saturday, Sep 22. 2018 13:56)
    Sounds good.

1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · »
    You must be signed in to post a comment