Busted the Great

AIM:
Yahoo:
Jabber/google Talk:
Biographical Info:

We're bringing it back, yo.

Latest Posts:

The Future of Gamingby: msgJune 22, 2018, 19:44
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.
  • RSS Shootbox

msgmsg
    (Thursday, Jun 21. 2018 23:15)
    Croatia weren’t boring, they looked superb! They have the teamwork and tactics perfect, I think they’re a threat to anybody. Semi finals is realistic.
    KlemoibKlemoib
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 06:00)
    He’s got that rapist moustache and glasses thing going on. That’s pretty stylish.
    msgmsg
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 09:16)
    Whereabouts? In the prison protected wing?
    msgmsg
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 09:47)
    Fire alarm is going off at work but I’m content sat here in the canteen drinking coffee. I’ll hide here and wait it out.
    VladoVlado
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 10:26)
    If they play like that, Croatia can beat anyone with ease. However, Eastern European teams tend to underperform in the decisive stages (semifinals, final) because they lack mental strength. I’d love for Croatia to prove me wrong, of course.
    msgmsg
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 14:44)
    Croatia are now my 2nd team
    VladoVlado
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 18:53)
    I’ll root for them for sure. Looks like they’re facing Denmark after the groups, they should take that with ease. But afterwards, it’s Portugal or Spain, that’ll show if they’re really ready for something big.
    msgmsg
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 21:28)
    I just sold a mint copy of Resident Evil 2 for Playstation for £10. It’s worth a lot more but I need to start putting money aside so Claire can have a full years maternity leave. She’s only entitled to £145 a week so we have a lot to save up to cover her.
    msgmsg
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 21:28)
    Besides, it’s not like I’ll ever play it. I emulate, I have digital copies.
    BlackscarBlackscar
    (Friday, Jun 22. 2018 22:26)
    Yes yes play the games that you want to play. I usually avoid games in the survival horror genre because they’re mostly about stupid zombies anyway and really badly lit. Parasite Eve though was a good game

1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · »
    You must be signed in to post a comment